Xiaomi Mi 11 does not turn on – what to do in this case? Connect your phone to the charger. Leave the gadget on charge for 15-20 minutes. Then try to turn on the phone. Check whether it turns on or not.
Important: you should not carry out such manipulations with the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G smartphone if the warranty period has not expired on it yet. It is better to contact customer service. And so, if Redmi Mi 11 still does not turn on, then try the methods described below.
Xiaomi Mi 11 does not turn on – charging problems
If Xiaomi Mi does not turn on, then first of all you need to check the charging. In many cases, the problem may be in the charging cable, not in the phone. Here are a few points to pay attention to:
- Check the charging cable;
- the cable may be damaged (wire breakage, scrapping);
- maybe the cable just doesn’t fit the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G;
- the problem may be with the adapter.
How to check the cable? It can be rung using a tester. What should I do if there is no tester? You can just try different adapters and chargers. If the smartphone takes charge from another cable, then it was about charging.
Xiaomi Mi – Battery problem
If Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite does not turn on as before, then try the following (this is suitable for models with a removable battery):
- remove the battery from the smartphone;
- press and hold the power button for 30 seconds (this will disconnect the power from all circuits in the phone);
- now insert the battery back into the phone;
- press the power button.
After that, the smartphone should turn on. If this method doesn’t work, then try the recovery mode method. However, this method is already for a model with a non-removable battery.
Load the mobile phone into recovery mode. (Recommended for phones with a non-removable battery). Make sure that the smartphone is turned off:
- now simultaneously press and hold the power button with the volume down key until your phone boots up.
- if it worked, then you are now in recovery mode;
- you can switch to the parameters using the volume up and volume down keys;
- Finally, you can select parameters using the power button;
- proceed to clearing the cache partition with the volume keys;
- select it (cache partition) by pressing the power button;
- the phone cache will be cleared and new cache files will be created.;
- in the next step, you need to turn off the phone for a few seconds;
- then press the power button again.
If the phone still does not turn on, then you will have to try the last method. This is a factory reset (see below).
Xiaomi Mi 11 does not turn on – Factory reset
Important Note: All data and files in Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G will be unavailable after resetting the settings. Therefore, before using this method, make sure that you have a backup copy of important files (save, backup).
- you’ll have to go back into recovery mode;
- to do this, simultaneously press and hold the power button with the volume down key;
- after a few seconds, the phone will switch to recovery mode;
- now you need to go to the option of clearing data/resetting settings using the volume keys;
- it remains to select this option by pressing the power button.
Now all data in the phone will be erased. At the last stage, leave the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G in the off state for a few seconds. Then try to turn it on again. If the phone is still not working, then check out other articles on the site.