How to reboot Xiaomi Mi with your own hands, and even at home? If you notice that the phone freezes, thinks for a long time, does not react, then perhaps it is overloaded. Here you can suggest a quick reboot to free up RAM.
Restarting does not erase any data. It consists only in turning off and turning on the device again. Resetting to factory settings is mentioned in a separate article – Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G – does not turn on. And here we’ll talk about a simple reboot!
How to reboot Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?
Restarting the Xiaomi Mi smartphone will take two minutes. Before the process, you should make sure that you have the PIN code of the SIM card and the unlock pattern or the password of the Xiaomi Mi. Because it will request it when you turn it on again. Reboot:
- First step: Press and hold the power/unlock button on your phone until a screen with various options appears;
- Second step: Among the options displayed on the screen, select Restart. If a confirmation message appears, click accept;
- The third step. The smartphone will turn off and turn on again, to reboot. Wait a few seconds / minutes.
When you turn it on again, the smartphone will ask for the SIM card PIN. As well as a graphic key, fingerprint or unlock code. It was already mentioned above that when you turn on Red miMi 11, you will need a password.
How to reboot Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G if it doesn’t respond?
And what if you couldn’t restart Xiaomi Mi? After all, it can be blocked. And the previous method would not have worked then. In this case, you can turn it off again, and turn it on using physical buttons. To forcibly turn off the phone:
- press and hold the power button (or unlock button) for at least 8 seconds;
- The Xiaomi or Android logo should appear on the screen;
- after the logo appears, release the button when it turns on again.
If the device is still not responding and it is not possible to restart it, there may not be enough charge. Then connect the smartphone to the charger, and repeat the procedure. If the phone does not respond after that, then you will have to contact the service.
The problem is that the device may hang for various reasons. There are software problems, and there are hardware problems. There are a number of posts on our website dedicated to Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G. Scroll through them. Perhaps you will find the cause and solution of the problem.